Saturday, September 19, 2009

Paiting in Siena

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcd/310512858/
This website is the first I found it,it didn't had any games.However,it had a picture,Therefore, I look the paiting and read the post on it.This website is let me learned that the aritst Duccio is a precursor of the Renaissance style.Also,it influences some church.I choose this pait is called ''The Last Supper'',it is from Buoninsegna.This picture is look like plain,However, it can look though the paiting.Therefore,I think that is the sepecial place in the pait.


http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/gg3/gg3-main1.html
This is the next one website,it is also talk about Painting in Siena.I leanred that the Duccio who is impact the Painting in Siena,Duccio is use some stronh color to pait a picture.Also,sometimes will use the gold to create some patterns.I choose this paiting is Madonna and Child by Andrea,this painting is shows the particular style.I think is a speical place I like it

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Very nicely done. You seem to have learned quite a bit. Separate the part about the website and the part about the painting and the post would be much easier to read. Otherwise, nice work.