Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hinduism

http://www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/beliefs/karma.htm
This website is easy yo me,However,it don't had any games and music.Therefore,I just read the post.I learned that the Sanskrit word karma is means that the action or deeds.Also,the Karma is a concept common to Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.Concept of karma is that all things is governed by a system,the word karma first appears in the ancient Rig Veda.However,that is maens that the animal will be sacrifice.

This website is a good website,it had many good picture and can saerching a lot about Hinduism things.However,it don't had any games or music.Therefore,I just look the post.I learned that Hinduism is not a normal sense,However,that it is set of the traditions and beliefs.They has ascriptures called Vedas,the Hinduism is very ancient the scriptures.
This website it is very short,However,the meaning of Hinduism is say very clear.It didn't had any games and music,Therefore,I just look the short post.I learned that the Hindu dharma is over 8500 years old,the root of the Hindusim is in Indian subcontinent.The Hinduism is also called the Sanatana Dharma or Eternal Dharma.
Picture 1:This is the Hinduism God.
Picture 2:This is Hindu Wedding Ceremony.
Picture 3:This is the dharma picture.

2 comments:

The stange eye of Danny said...

Mmmm...I like some of your
thinking of the Hinduism.
I agree the karma's real
meaning is to action.

Savant English School said...

Very good work. You had one of the best posts this week, and seem to be the one of the only ones who did some actual reading. Good work.