Sunday, March 1, 2009

Greek Entertainment








This is the website I find on Yahoo,it had a picture and short post.Therefore,I just look the post and the picture.I learned that Greek it diffcout to live,because there don'y have many water to grow plants for food.Conseqvenly,there were not many people around 3000BC,Greek are divided the stone Age.




The next are the cool website,the picture can changed it him self.Also,it don't have game,I just look at the post.I learned that This state of affairs continued until around 1500 B.C.there had made lot of stong thing.





This website has the picture,and some book.However,that need to pay money.I just look the post.I learned that there people are called Greek,Also, Greek is live in Greece around Aegean Sea.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

An Alright job. You did, however, forget to put captions for your photos. Also, your content is a bit lacking this time. You can do better next time, by maybe finding more accessible sites and reading a bit more.