Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My trip of Da Vinci Exhibit

I didn't take any pictures on the show's entrance,However,I have take the photo of Danny and Howard and David.They are quazy on out side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the exhibit, it includes many of Da Vinci inventions' model.However,there are just had two is the real one Da Vinci wrote notes.I think that is cool,because Da Vinci it had his own words.Therefore,wecan't learn it and understand it.That was aslo because he is died,I like the clock, it designed well.The clock it is work by the gear wheels,Da Vinci is not just make some cool machine.He also paint it,that was what he was a characteristic "Renaissance man".

No comments: